These Are Our

Services for Private Individual

BN(O) Visa

If you are from Hong Kong and are a British national (overseas) or your family member is a British national (overseas).

Visitor Visas

If you are coming into the UK for tourism, to perform certain business activities, to study a short course, to take part in academic exchange programme or for medical reasons.

Student Visas

If you are looking to study on a further or higher education course in the UK.

Investor Visa

If you have more than £2 million to invest in the UK.

Family Visas

If you are coming to the UK to get married or to join your family member who is settled in the UK.

Permanent Residence

If you want to live permanently in the UK.


There are different ways to apply for British citizenship based on your circumstances. If you’re eligible in more than one way you can choose which way to apply.

Ancestry visa

If you are a Commonwealth citizen and can prove one of your grandparents was born in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.

For more information on visa requirements, please contact us for a consultation. Based on your circumstances, we may advise you a better choice of visa that suits you best.